The hard way
- High absenteesism during the flu season
- High risk of staff-wide Flu epidemic
- Low staff morale
- Some sick people with the influenza still come to work
- Staff to request time off to arrange own flu shot
- Staff to arrange own flu vaccination and reimburse expenses
The smart way
- Reduce work absenteeism during the influenza season
- Reduce risk of spreading the flu at work
- Boost staff morale
- Reduce the chance of flu cross infection
- Staff can have their flu shot at work
- Flu Voucher available at over 1,800 Flu Partners
Flu Vaccination quote
Tell us about your business, where it is, how many staff you have and we can provide you with an obligation-free corporate flu vaccination proposal.
Scheduling & Online booking
Inform your staff of the benefits of getting a flu vaccination at work and invite them to participate. Free Online booking and promotional material.
Flu Shots & Reporting
On the day, we will come to your office and administer the flu jab. Each participant will receive a Flu Vaccination Certificate.
Once our nurse is set up in your office, each flu vaccination only takes about 2 minutes per person to administer. Our Flu software will immediately upload each vaccination encounter to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
We run nationwide Corporate Flu Vaccination programs in all States and Territories. Our whole focus is exclusively on providing Australian and New Zealand employers’ staff with flu vaccinations at work. Our mobile flu vaccination programs are flexible and adaptable, and we can meet the needs of any size business regardless of your location. We offer a fast, friendly and personal influenza vaccination service that is competitive in pricing and easy to arrange. We make your life easy.
All our immunisation nurses are fully qualified, experienced and insured. We come to your office or business at a time that’s convenient for your staff. Our workplace flu vaccination nursing team will put your staff at ease and will follow our strict Flu Vaccination protocols that govern clinical excellence and quality.
No post found
We have clients in all main cities in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth), surroundings, remote and rural Australia.